IMPORTANT* COVID-19 Kristina Raffaele hairdressing Update
At Kristina Raffaele hairdressing the safety of our clients and our team are our top priority.
That is why we want to make you aware of the steps we are taking to protect everyone’s health and safety in the wake of the Covid-19 outbreak.
Firstly, we are following the advice of the New Zealand Government and World Health Organisation, and their recommendations for minimising the spread of this virus.
We have always practiced exceptional hygiene in our salons, and now we are adding some extra safety precautions. Our normal procedures are listed near the end of this email, but additional to these we are including:
• We are asking everyone who enters the salon to wash their hand with the antiseptic soap provided. All staff will wash hands every time they move from client to client. Wherever possible, we will seat clients at every other station to create more distance.
• The choice to have a quiet service. You can ask to have your service done without conversation, limiting the risk of potential transmission through close-contact talking.
• We will not be offering magazines during this period. Instead, we want to encourage clients to use our free Wi-Fi and enjoy their own entertainment on their personal device. Please ask your Kristina Raffaele stylist for the salon Wi-Fi password.
• We are asking clients with cold or flu-like symptoms to contact us to reschedule their appointment.
• We are asking team members with cold or flu-like symptoms to stay home.
Our usual methods of hygiene and sterilisation will be in full-force. These include:
• Wiping the stations and chairs with anti-bacterial cleansing solution after each client.
• Wiping down frequently used surfaces, such as countertops, door handles, and EFTPOS machines.
• Having hand sanitizer available throughout the salon for clients and staff.
• Continuing to sanitize combs, brushes and other tools after each use.
• Regular handwashing is also at the forefront of our approach. Washing your hands with soap regularly is a free but extremely effective way of putting a stop to the spread of Covid-19.
We have ordered an extra large order of colour so we can continue to provide you with you perfect colour.
However we do recommend to our clients to stock up on their favourite hair care products as we can not commit to the availability of these over the next few months as this is out of our control.
Over the coming weeks, we will continue to monitor the situation closely and act quickly on the advice of health authorities. This may mean you see things that look a little different in our salons as we take additional precautions. We appreciate your patience and your support as a valued client.
Regards and stay strong we are all in this together
I hope you are all well and making the most of family and things we may not have ever had the time to do in these unprecedented times.
Currently we have been informed we can reopen when the country is placed in to level two.
We are hoping that by the 11th MAY we will have a clearer idea of when this will be happening, I am hoping it will be within the next three weeks . 🙏
When we can confirm a date of when we are opening we will be contacting our clients that have had appointments during the lockdown period to look at organising their next appointment.
Online appointments haven’t been accepted until we have a more confirmed idea of when we will open . My thoughts are It won’t be for a few weeks at least. Online bookings in June have been accepted as we are confident we should be open by then.
When we open again things will look a little different. We are currently putting in place strong procedures, like
New social distancing requirement plan in the salon ,
Removal of magazines,
Refreshments, we would prefer clients to bring their own.
Anyone entering the salon will be asked to immediately wash hands.
We will endeavour to provide as much PPE as we can have supplied.
For level 2, it is recommended staff should minimise client contact, we will work from behind as much as possible.
Clients are ask to wait outside or turn up exactly on time for their appointments as there will be a very strict limit of people in the salon at any one time.
There will be a significant reduction of clients and staff in the salon at a time.
We will be operating a 7 day a week roster and 12 hours a day so we can accommodate all of our clients to the highest safety standards.
We will continue to be in touch to build a clearer picture of what you can expect
Please friend us on FACEBOOK to get more up to date messages and see our online product shop.
All the Team at Kristina Raffaele are looking forward catchup with you in the salon again - soon