IMPORTANT* COVID-19 Kristina Raffaele hairdressing Update
At Kristina Raffaele hairdressing the safety of our clients and our team are our top priority.
That is why we want to make you aware of the steps we are taking to protect everyone’s health and safety in the wake of the Covid-19 outbreak.
Firstly, we are following the advice of the New Zealand Government and World Health Organisation, and their recommendations for minimising the spread of this virus.
We have always practiced exceptional hygiene in our salons, and now we are adding some extra safety precautions. Our normal procedures are listed near the end of this email, but additional to these we are including:
• We are asking everyone who enters the salon to wash their hand with the antiseptic soap provided. All staff will wash hands every time they move from client to client. Wherever possible, we will seat clients at every other station to create more distance.
• The choice to have a quiet service. You can ask to have your service done without conversation, limiting the risk of potential transmission through close-contact talking.
• We will not be offering magazines during this period. Instead, we want to encourage clients to use our free Wi-Fi and enjoy their own entertainment on their personal device. Please ask your Kristina Raffaele stylist for the salon Wi-Fi password.
• We are asking clients with cold or flu-like symptoms to contact us to reschedule their appointment.
• We are asking team members with cold or flu-like symptoms to stay home.
Our usual methods of hygiene and sterilisation will be in full-force. These include:
• Wiping the stations and chairs with anti-bacterial cleansing solution after each client.
• Wiping down frequently used surfaces, such as countertops, door handles, and EFTPOS machines.
• Having hand sanitizer available throughout the salon for clients and staff.
• Continuing to sanitize combs, brushes and other tools after each use.
• Regular handwashing is also at the forefront of our approach. Washing your hands with soap regularly is a free but extremely effective way of putting a stop to the spread of Covid-19.
We have ordered an extra large order of colour so we can continue to provide you with you perfect colour.
However we do recommend to our clients to stock up on their favourite hair care products as we can not commit to the availability of these over the next few months as this is out of our control.
Over the coming weeks, we will continue to monitor the situation closely and act quickly on the advice of health authorities. This may mean you see things that look a little different in our salons as we take additional precautions. We appreciate your patience and your support as a valued client.
Regards and stay strong we are all in this together